The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
Photo of Strasburg Railroad #475
Strasburg Railroad #475

#475, an ex-Norfolk & Western RR 4-8-0, does its runaround at Leaman Place and prepares to bring its train back to East Strasburg. All eastbound trains normally run tender first with the westbound train being run engine first. The #475 was built in 6/1906 by the Baldwin Locomotive Works and was acquired by the Strasburg RR in 1991. The #475 is also a big movie star as it was featured in the movie Thomas and the Magic Railroad.

Photographed by Neil Rousseau, July, 1998.
Added to the photo archive by Neil Rousseau, March 16, 2009.
Railroad: Strasburg Railroad.

Neil Rousseau's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.