Abandoned line in Stoughton, Ma
This is part of the Dighton @ Somerset line that once ran from Randolph center to Stoughton Jct. and beyond, abandonded 1938. This shot is looking North in the woods near Sumner St. in Stoughton.
Photographed by Tom Riker, July 26, 2009.
Added to the photo archive by Tom Riker, July 28, 2009.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.