Stone Freight House Andover & Wilmington Railroad
This former freight house was built circa 1836 and was abandoned when the railroad was relocated at the formation of the city of Lawrence, MA in the late 1840's. This building is located near the intersection of Main and Sutton Street in North Andover, MA
Photographed by Allan Zecchini, November 19, 2013.
Added to the photo archive by Allan Zecchini, November 26, 2013.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.
|Allan Zecchini's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.