The Thomaston RR Station was originally the General Henry Knox farm house. In 1871 it was converted to a RR station and remained as such until 1956. It's now owned by the historical society.
Photographed by Bob English, April 24, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Bob English, June 19, 2017.
Railroad: Maine Central.
|Bob English's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.