Connecticut Central's ex Genesee & Wyoming S-4 35 paired up with the 36 at Middletown. The 35 was the G&W's only "late" S-4, built in 1959. Note the "lip" on the end of the long hood.
Photographed by BandAfan, June 11, 1989.
Added to the photo archive by Carl Weber Jr., May 20, 2005.
Railroad: Connecticut Central Railroad.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.