Seal on the front of #9
Original seal on the front of # 9 with the date, 1891, with the name of the RR for which it was built, the Sandy River RR.
Photographed by Josh Botting, August 6, 2005.
Added to the photo archive by Josh Botting, December 1, 2005.
Railroad: W & H.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.