Built by H. K. Porter (C/N 6905) Septermber, 1924 and leased to the David M. Lea & Co. Reportedly purchased by David M. Lea & Co in 1935, retired in January, 1966 and donated to ODC in December, 1969. Engine was cosmetically restored in 1992 and is currently on display at the Old Dominion Railway Museum.
Photographed by Win Goodier, February 18, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Winslow Goodier, February 21, 2007.
|Winslow Goodier's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.