Springfield Electric Combine 10
Springfield (VT) Electric Railway Combine Car 10 is pictured in the Connecticut Trolley Museum's Visitor Center Building after just being moved inside. Car 10 was built in 1901 by the Wason Manufacturing Co. of Springfield, MA. In 1908, it was returned to Wason to be rebuilt after a fire in the company car barn that nearly destroyed it. Car 10 arrived at CTM in 1947 as the museum's second car.
Photographed by Timothy Lesniak, September 2, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Timothy Lesniak, September 3, 2007.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.