Cape Cod & Hyannis #100, the "Nobska". Built by Pullman in 1912 as the "Camden", a full parlor, then rebuilt about 1932 into a parlor/lounge restaurant and renamed "Enterprise". Went to the PRR in 1945, then sold by the PRR to the Black River & Western in 1965, came to the CC&H in the early '80's and renamed "Nobska". Survives today as part of a restaurant.
Photographed by BandAfan, July 28, 1985.
Added to the photo archive by Carl Weber Jr., December 6, 2007.
Railroad: Cape Cod & Hyannis.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.