The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of Restoration Shop Activity Next Photo
Restoration Shop Activity

Connecticut Company Car 1326 at the end of the Connecticut Trolley Museum's mainline on a test run by museum maintenance staff after fixing motor-related issues with the car. 1326 is a 1910 Osgood-Bradley Closed Car with Longitudinal Seating which ran for the Connecticut Company first as 550 in Waterbury and later as 1326 in New Haven.

Photographed by Timothy Lesniak, December 28, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Timothy Lesniak, December 31, 2007.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.