Restoration Shop Activity
Connecticut Company Car 1326 at the end of the Connecticut Trolley Museum's mainline on a test run by museum maintenance staff after fixing motor-related issues with the car. 1326 is a 1910 Osgood-Bradley Closed Car with Longitudinal Seating which ran for the Connecticut Company first as 550 in Waterbury and later as 1326 in New Haven.
Photographed by Timothy Lesniak, December 28, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Timothy Lesniak, December 31, 2007.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.