The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of Restoration Shop Activity Next Photo
Restoration Shop Activity

Connecticut Company 1326 parked on Track 1 of the Connecticut Trolley Museum's North Road Station. 1326 has been housed in the Visitor Center for the past few years after being sidelined with motor-related issues. Shop staff have been able to repair the issues and now 1326 is seen here after her 3rd test run on December 28.

Photographed by Timothy Lesniak, December 28, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Timothy Lesniak, December 31, 2007.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.