The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of 5 Mile Beach Electric Railway 36 Next Photo
5 Mile Beach Electric Railway 36

Car 36, built in 1895 by JG Brill is currently under restoration at the Connecticut Trolley Museum. It is a single truck, hand brake, open car originally built for service in Lynchburg, Virginia. However, it was soon sold to 5 Mile Beach Electric Railway in Wildwood, New Jersey. The car ran for many years in Wildwood until it came to the museum. The car has been parked for many years, however, after some rehabilitation, the car is now on premium display in the Visitor Center exhibit hall.

Photographed by Timothy Lesniak, January 5, 2008.
Added to the photo archive by Timothy Lesniak, March 1, 2008.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.