Sperry Rail car 125 northbound by the Windsor station. We'll chase him as far as Thompsonville. The 125 was built in 1925 by St. Louis-EMC and went to the Lehigh Valley as their #26. After Sperry obtained the car, it was converted to diesel-electric in 1958. The 125 has the distinction of taking a "European vacation" for 2 years between 1961 and 1963.
Photographed by BandAfan, March 23, 1988.
Added to the photo archive by Carl Weber Jr., March 29, 2008.
Railroad: Sperry Rail Service.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.