Interurban 3 ( Post Card)
IT 301 " Fort Crevecoeur"
In 1949, the Illinois Terminal Railroad purchased new, streamlined equipment with dining and parlor- observation cars. The three sets were named " City of Decatur," " Mound City" and " Fort Crevecoeur."
The latter is shown here headed by number 301.
From the Father and Son - Slayton Collection
Photographed by Herbert Georg, 1949.
Added to the photo archive by Wayne Slayton, April 22, 2008.
Railroad: Illinois Terminal.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.