WARWICK RAILWAY ENGINEHOUSE
The Warwick Railway enginehouse was at Bellfont in Cranston, RI. In the picture is 4400, a 65 ton Vulcan and a derelict GE gas-electric. The one mile of track had been part of the United Electric Railway's Buttonwood Branch until it became the Warwick in 1949 (Maybe it should have been named the Cranston Railway but most of the line had been in Warwick before it was cut back in the mid-1930's).
Photographed by Edward Ozog, April, 1980.
Added to the photo archive by Edward Ozog, October 2, 2009.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.