Chicago North Shore & Milwaukee 162 - Connecticut Trolley Museum
North Shore 162 was built by Brill in 1915 as part of that line's first order for steel interurban cars. It ran until the end of service on the North Shore in 1963, when it was acquired by the nascent American Museum of Electricity in Niskayuna, NY. That organization failed and in 1971 the now-deteriorated car was acquired by CTM, where it is currently stored.
Photographed by Frank Hicks, June 19, 2010.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, July 13, 2010.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.