West Minot, Maine
West Minot station was built in 1896 by the Portland & Rumford Falls RR, eventually taken over by the MEC. It sits just off Rt 119 overlooking the village of West Minot
Photographed by Bob English, March 8, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Bob English, March 22, 2016.
|Bob English's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.