The Cherryfield station was built in 1898 by the Washington County Railroad, turned over to the MEC in 1911, and ceased passenger service in 1957. It remained in use as a freight station until 1975. It's now owned by the historical society.
Photographed by Bob English, October 19, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Bob English, June 19, 2017.
Railroad: Maine Central.
|Bob English's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.