The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of Sullivan Square station Next Photo
Sullivan Square station

The original el station at Sullivan Square featured a massive trainshed that protected transferring passengers from the weather. It was demolished when the Charlestown el was closed in 1975.

Photographed by Tom Nelligan, March, 1971.
Added to the photo archive by Tom Nelligan, September 1, 2017.
Railroad: MBTA.

Tom Nelligan's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Full-Sized image (1100 x 717)
Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.