EC-2 with 1714, 1718 departing northbound for Concord. This seen is before the canal on east side of Mill Complex was filled and Single Main Track was put in place to make room for a wider Canal Street. Remains of siding at left used to run along the east side of mills.
Photographed by Bruce Nelson, December 8, 1974.
Added to the photo archive by Bruce Nelson, September 9, 2018.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.