The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
Photo of Really Old ROW
Really Old ROW

The former Andover and Wilmington RR was built in 1836 and was abandoned in 1848 when the line was relocated, to the present ROW, to run through the new up and coming City of Lawrence, MA. In this photo the ROW used to bisect which is now Spring Grove Cemetery in Andover, MA and is seen between the granite marker and the sign in the foreground. This is just inside the main gate, off Abbott St.

Photographed by Allan Zecchini, May 28, 2007.
Added to the photo archive by Allan Zecchini, June 14, 2007.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.

Allan Zecchini's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.