ALCO RS-3 built in 1951 for the Delaware, Lackawanna & Western as #910 and renumbered under the E-DL&W merger as #1084 and as Conrail #5264 was retired in 1976. Rebuilt at Altoona shops with an EMD engine from an E8 and sold to the Housatonic RR in 1986. She is on loan to the BSRM. She was one of two units on the MBRRE trip on the BSRM/Housatonic line.
Photographed by Buddy Winiarz, May 17, 2008.
Added to the photo archive by Buddy Winiarz, May 21, 2008.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.