Another view of the planks which cover the buried flatcar, next to an old signal post. The washout has since been filled in, so these planks are no longer visible. This part of the line was abandoned in 1952.
Photographed by Steve Woodman, 1998.
Added to the photo archive by Dan Woodman, March 5, 2009.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.