Five Mile Beach Electric 36 - Connecticut Trolley Museum
Five Mile Beach Electric 36 is a nine-bench single-truck open car built by Brill in 1900. Originally this car ran in Lynchburg, VA but went to FMBE in 1929 and operated there until 1945. It was acquired by Connecticut Trolley Museum in 1952 and has recently been repainted and put on display in the CTM visitor's center.
Photographed by Frank Hicks, June 19, 2010.
Added to the photo archive by Frank Hicks, July 13, 2010.
Railroad: Connecticut Trolley Museum.