Warwick Railway 105 parked beside the one stall engine house is a 420 hp Vulcan 65-ton center cab diesel built in 1943. To the right behind the speeder is the Warwick Railway 101, a 400 hp GE 40-ton gas-electric built in 1924.
Photographed by Bruce Nelson, September 27, 1973.
Added to the photo archive by Bruce Nelson, July 28, 2014.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.