The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
Previous Photo Photo of Concord, NH Next Photo
Concord, NH

This view is looking south at the north end of the Concord Shop complex. At this time the railroad was only doing running repairs in this large freight car repair shop. Originally built as a locomotive repair shop. Seen here is the second trick Concord Yard switcher making moves in the shop.

Photographed by Bruce Nelson, June, 1958.
Added to the photo archive by Bruce Nelson, December 13, 2014.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.

Bruce Nelson's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

The Concord Shop still exists today as a hardware outlet.

Posted by Steven Hall on 2016-11-02 15:08:26

You must be logged on to post comments.

Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.