G&U's "Spirit of Seneca" switches W Upton
Originally painted for the long defunct Northeast Kansas & MIssouri RR (operator of an ex-UP line between Marysville, Kan., and St. Joseph, Mo), this ex-ATSF GP7u was acquired by Grafton & Upton RR in 2012(?) and re-painted G&U\\\'s black and yellow and re-numbered 1801 not too long after being placed in service. Now 1801 sits in a dead line in N Grafton along with the other G&U-owned diesels as GMTX leased MP15 does the line\\\'s work. In happier pre-repaint days in February 2013, 2210 is switching the W Upton transload facility as F7 sits in the background.
Photographed by John Barlow, February 25, 2013.
Added to the photo archive by John Barlow, March 25, 2017.
Railroad: Grafton & Upton.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.