This historic structure built in 1873, sits off RT 4 on the bay between Newington and Dover. During the steam era it served as a depot, toll house and residence for the agent manning the covered bridge across the Piscataqua. River
Photographed by Bob English, January 12, 2004.
Added to the photo archive by Robert English, June 20, 2017.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.
|Robert English's awards:|
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.