The NERAIL New England Railroad Photo Archive
 
 
Previous Photo Photo of Newington, NH Next Photo
Newington, NH

This historic structure built in 1873, sits off RT 4 on the bay between Newington and Dover. During the steam era it served as a depot, toll house and residence for the agent manning the covered bridge across the Piscataqua. River

Photographed by Bob English, January 12, 2004.
Added to the photo archive by Robert English, June 20, 2017.
Railroad: Boston & Maine.

Robert English's awards:

» Contact the person who posted this photograph.

Full-Sized image (1800 x 1200)
Sharing this photo?

Use this "permalink" to avoid broken links:

http://photos.nerail.org/s/?p=238438
 
Submit to Stumble Submit to Digg Submit to Del.icio.us Google Bookmark Submit to Reddit Twit This

[Turn Ads Off]

Visitor Comments about this Photo:

No comments have been left yet.


You must be logged on to post comments.

 
Follow us on Facebook
News | About NERAIL | About Jeff | Contact Jeff | F.A.Q.'s | Privacy Policy | Other Great Sites
This site, excluding photographs, copyright © 2016 Jeff S. Morris. Photographs copyright © individual photographers, except as noted.