In July, 1959, equipment freed up by the closure of Old Colony service, allowed changes to the remaining Boston commuter services. Needham Branch rush hour trains became a combination of multiple RDCs and coach consists, led by 1200s, 1400s or 1600s.
Photographed by Ken Patton, July, 1959.
Added to the photo archive by Ken Patton, July 14, 2019.
Railroad: New Haven.
» Contact the person who posted this photograph.